Terms and Conditions
Last updated: August 20, 2020
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of clic2office.com and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by clic2office.com.
clic2office.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that clic2office.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Why Choose Us?
Have you ever wondered how Online Casino Ground came about and what our motives are? Let us tell you a little about our history, vision and mission.
- How to Claim a Casino Online BonusHow to Claim a Casino Online Bonus If you’re new to casino online games, you may want to take advantage of a casino online bonus. A casino bonus is a way to get free money to play games malaysia horse racing live today. Casinos often offer deposit-match bonuses to attract new players. To claim this […]
- Craps, History and Meyer LanskyCraps is a dice game. The alleged history goes back to the beginning of our era. The rules of the game are simple. In essence, you bet on the combination of two dice. Of course, 7 is the safest, because that number is the most common in combination (6 and 1, 5 and 2 etc). OnlineCasinoGround has a page […]
- Lotto Game – Second Name For Best Time UtilizationLotto Game – Second Name For Best Time Utilization All thanks to the internet technology and the sgd live casino world, which has made it possible for us to play lotto games online from the confines of our house and bring in a huge amount of money daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. Today people from […]
- Excitements In Online Casinos and Its Guidelines Best online casino malaysia perhaps one of the biggest points of attraction is that customers will experience a top-notch entertainment with a legitimate dealer in real time. This spotlight helps them to observe the game training themselves in a specific environment as though they were in the casino’s land shape. Some of the reasons that […]
- Modern World CrapsThe Father of Modern Craps – John H. Winn Winn, (not to be confused with the Wynn !) Introduced the banker, among other things, shortly after the turn of the 20th century. Until then, participants played against each other. With the new rules they played against the bank. John Winn also came up with the rule that you can bet […]
- Land-based and online casino newsLots of casino news this week about land-based casinos in America. For example, there is new information about the shooter who opened fire on festivalgoers from his hotel in Las Vegas last October . As many as 58 people were killed, while 851 people were injured by bullets and the chaos that ensued when the […]
- Wisdom of the masses in gamblingWisdom of the masses is a beautiful topic for many issues. And you may be able to use it for gambling. You can gamble, doing something with a small or high chance of an advantage, in four ways. You can do it impulsively, so spontaneously with perhaps some intuition. It can be done with a […]